Wednesday, October 15, 2014

About Me

Hello, My name is Megan Jelsema. 
I have been working for RDI Homes for the past few years doing all of their selections for their new construction homes and remodels. I have done over 100 homes, including Parade of Homes, custom homes and spec homes. 
I have always been a creative person and very interested in home design. Before working for RDI Homes, I would help friends and family while they were remodeling/redesigning their homes. 
While working for RDI Homes, I was involved in the selections for everything, from the roof over your head to the flooring (and underlayment) under your feet & the paint all around you! It is an honor and pleasure to work with the home owners as they are building their new homes! I love helping people with the practical aspects of building a house, but it is almost more fun to help people make it their home. Adding the furniture, art work and accessories that make a home specifically yours, makes such a huge difference and is so much fun to do! 
I have also had the opportunity to stage homes that are for sale. When a home is for sale, it needs to be a home that ANYONE can see themselves in. I have read many stats about homes for sale (and one day I'll post some) but one thing that I have seen over and over again is that a staged home sells quicker and for more money than a non-staged home! Who wouldn't like that?
Look around your home, what needs a little boost? Give me a call today! I would love to help you freshen up a room or re-design a tired space in your home! 
Thanks for checking out my blog! I look forward to adding more to it! I will hopefully have more pictures on here for you soon! Until then you can check out my Facebook page, www.facebook.com/meganjelsemadesigns.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment