Monday, June 15, 2015

How about a house tour?

I can't believe that it has been so long since I last did a blog post! Sorry! Hopefully this one will hold you over for a little while (I know you need a little Megan Jelsema Designs fix every once and a while) :)
The HBA of Greater Grand Rapids' 2015 Spring Parade of Homes just wrapped up, and if you missed it, here is the house I worked on! I did it with RDI Homes, llc. I also worked with Klingmans on all of the furnishing. I think that it turned out beautifully! What do you think? 
 
                                                               Lower Level Back Yard/"Lake" Entrance

 Lower Level Bathroom
 Lower Level Family Rec Area
 (Those cow chairs are a ton of fun!)
 Lower Level Bar off of the Family Rec Area. (Bar ware provided by EB Coffee and Pub in Caledonia and Crankers Brewery in Cutlerville)
 
 Upstairs Bedroom #2

 Upstairs Shared Full Bath

 Main Floor Laundry
Mudroom/Boot Bench
Mudroom "Drop Zone"
 Half Bath

 Kitchen



 Dining
 Great Room
 Check out the ceiling in the great room! I love those beams!


 Front Entry (coolest bench ever!)
 Master Bedroom
Master Bath

I hope you enjoyed spying on this house! And to the new home owners, welcome home! And I hope that you are loving every minute of living in your new home! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment