Monday, June 29, 2015

In honor of Father's Day and the upcoming Fourth of July, I've decided to do a post about outdoor living/entertaining. In my family, both Holidays are spent outside and are even better once the grilling starts!
My yard is still bare (the downside of being married to a landscaper, is that your house is always last) :) so I'm dreaming a bit for myself too! Who says "grilling" has to be a guy's thing? - The kitchen below would be loved by all!
 I hope you enjoy the pictures and that they get you in the mood for some more summer fun! After browsing so many great outdoor areas, I think I need to get a fire pit moved up on our list of to dos! :-)
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Independence Day (early)!
Thanks for stopping by!
Megan
Love this! It reminds me of camping! I'm not a camper, but even a non-camper can appreciate an awesome fire pit!

It might the view, but I think that the gourmet outdoor kitchen is also a big reason why I love this space!
Nap anyone? What a great spot this would be to relax!
I had to add this picture because they might be the luckiest kids - I want a swing like that!
The stone sitting wall and fire pit, almost perfection!
What a beautiful patio! Imagine the parties out here - this is a summer entertainer's dream! 

No comments:

Post a Comment